Refunds & Returns
We take pride in the quality and grade of our meats and seafoods.
· Our selections are of the highest quality and you will not be disappointed!
We are committed to have your products arrive in a wholesome condition.
· Your order will arrive from The Cajun Turkey Company either frozen or chilled based on the delivery method you choose.
· You must refrigerate or refreeze products immediately upon delivery.
· We utilize FedEx and UPS shipping options and follow their shipping guidelines for conditions and restrictions.
We work hard to ensure that your order is picked and shipped accurately.
· You have our word of honor that you will receive what you order.
· If an item is out of stock, we will notify you and give you the opportunity to substitute or we will refund the cost of the item.
· Should we accidentally leave something out or give you something not ordered, we will make it right!
We ask that you notify us of problems by the next business day.
· Order must be inspected upon arrival.
· Do not return any product without first contacting Customer Care.
· We reserve the right to fully investigate claims that could possibly be unfounded or fraudulent.
· No refunds will be issued if we are not notified by the next business day.
Please contact us by phone at 972-318-0307 or email at email@example.com